Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Vending

So, here is my table at the market:



Yes, that sign says frozen yogurt.  I will be offering half pints of small-batch frozen yogurts and sorbets.  Currently I am churning a Toffee and Tahini frozen yogurt sweetened with honey and lemon.  It's a perfect treat for those hot and humid summer days.

Here are some shots of Sallie's beautiful farm, where I work 3 days a week, making friends with animals and insects, digging my hands in the dirt.

 Beans
 Cippolini Onions
 Green Coriander
Dill
 Various Lettuces
 Parsnips
 Peas
 Salsify
 Summer Savory (foreground) + Fennel (background)
 Summer Squash
Tomatoes !

Some of what you see here is available at market now; some of what you see will be available in the coming month.  Thank you so much to the residents of Clifton for supporting the market!

I will also be vending pastries and frozen treats at the College Hill Farm Market Thursdays 3 - 6:30 pm, starting July 11.

1 comment:

  1. https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10202386228843936&set=a.2335287428505.2139589.1439418414&type=1&theater&notif_t=photo_comment



    Thanks for the yummy dessert. Tasty Apple Baklava.



    JC

    ReplyDelete